Looking to plan a trip to Montreal?
Montreal, Quebec is a popular tourist destination in Canada. Montreal offers the perfect opportunity for visitors to explore museums, parks, and attractions that make this area one of the most diverse and beautiful places in Canada. To help you prepare for your next bus trip, The BusBank has gathered together a few popular travel destinations that you might enjoy.Get a Quote
The BusBank specializes in bus rentals, bus charters, and tour bus rentals in Montreal, Quebec. Montreal’s population of over 1.5 million makes it the second largest city in Canada and the largest in Quebec. With numerous attractions and events throughout the year, the resulting congestion can make group travel in Montreal frustrating. Avoid the hassle and receive the highest value for your money by letting The BusBank be the solution to your Montreal bus rental needs.
Our Montreal Charter Bus Account Executives will help you plan your itinerary and ensure that your group experiences all Montreal has to offer in an efficient, and on-time manner. Whether you need shuttle bus transportation to and from your hotel or a tour bus around downtown, our account executives are trained to handle bus rental trips of any size or description. Their in-depth knowledge of Montreal’s traffic, roadways, landmarks, conventions, and seasonal events will make certain that your Montreal tour bus travel will go smoothly.
Travel to these attractions and more is made easier with The BusBank:
- Basilique Notre-Dame: This mammoth Gothic Revival Catholic church was built between 1824-9. It has a stunning medieval-style interior that features walnut-wood carvings, exquisite stained-glass windows, 24-carat gold stars in a vaulted blue ceiling, and one of the largest Casavant organs in North America.
- La Citadelle, Quebec City: This installation of 10 buildings is the largest military fortification in North America. It overlooks the infamous St. Lawrence River and is the active home to the Royal 22nd Regiment of the Canadian Forces.
- Parc du Mont-Royal: The Parc du Mont-Royal covers more than 343 acres of forested mountain. It is the home of hundreds of species of birds and other wildlife. Oratoire St-Joseph is located just to the northwest of the park.
Travel Groups that Can Benefit from The BusBank Montreal Charter Bus Service(s)
- Corporate Transportation: We provide bus transportation services for multi-destination outings, daily employee shuttle services, and hotel, airport, or event transportation.
- Sports Team Travel: Our sports travel solutions for professional, college, or local sports teams feature: luxurious and secure tour buses, tinted windows, locked storage units, and various catering options.
- Educational Travel and Field Trips: The BusBank provides convenient, reliable, and comfortable travel bus solutions for school trips to a multitude of fun destinations.
- Weddings and Family Outings: We help make your wedding day as stress free as possible with on-time, reliable, and comfortable wedding bus shuttle services.
Did you have another Montreal, Quebec tourist destination opportunity in mind? If so, simply contact a member of The BusBank team with your custom charter request. Whether you need an executive coach, deluxe motor coach, sleeper coach, mini-bus, school bus, or even a trolley, The BusBank can provide you with the perfect Montreal, Quebec bus charter solutions.