Chartering a bus can be the perfect North American transportation solution for any type of event. But before you can hit the road, you must first pick out your new ride.
Some of the key factors that you should consider prior to choosing the charter bus, include: seasonal availability, total trip distance, required equipment, and specific bus amenities (WiFi, restrooms, PA system, etc.).
The BusBank offers high quality bus charters at the most competitive pricing available. From the moment that you call for a quote to the moment you book a charter bus reservation, you will experience high quality customer service from one of our knowledgeable associates.
Did you know that traveling by bus most often provides globetrotters with the most economical, comfortable, and reliable results? At The BusBank, we pride ourselves in offering customers a wide-array of charter bus solutions. We know that you have specific needs, and so, we have a fleet of options that can be tailored to meet your travel requirements.
Do you need a charter bus
that is big enough for an entire NFL team
? What about a bus that can hold your wedding party
, family, friends, and even a few of the guests? Or maybe you are part of a corporate team and want to plan a little team bonding get-away
? No matter your travel needs, the entire BusBank team is here to serve you; in fact, all of our packages even come with 24/7 customer support! BusBank the easy way to charter a bus – Anywhere in North America
- Hours of use: Local travel is most common type, it is based on hours of use. Most all trips will have a 4-6-hour minimum; 5-hours being the most common.
- Gratuity: The industry standard is 10-20%. Gratuity is optional but recommended to pay ahead of time to alleviate needing to have cash on hand.
- Mileage: Buses traveling outside of their local market (200 to 250 miles) are typically quoted based on miles and/or day rate.
- Day Rate: The minimum charge to charter a bus for an entire day. (10-12 hours)
- Driver Change: A driver can be on duty for up to 15 consecutive hours and out of those 15, the driver can be driving for 10 hours. If you plan on driving over 10 hours, a driver change has to be made. Driver changes range from $500 to $1000 depending on how far from the departure city the change has to be made.
- Driver Hotel: The customer is responsible for the driver’s lodging. We’ve partnered with HotelPlanner to offer great group rates.
- Gratuity: The industry standard is 10%. Gratuity is optional but recommended.
- Other expenses: Customers are responsible for prepaying all tolls, including bridge fees and airport taxes.