Want to know more about the BusBank?
Be sure to check out our process section below so you’re more acquainted with how the BusBank works
- Provide Basic Trip Details – You create a request for quote form or send an email with your trip details.
- Review – During this time feel free to check our reviews on Google, Yelp, Trustpilot or Facebook.
- Contact With Our Team – Our team of expert’s reviews your trip details and sifts through our extensive operator network to find a bus option that most fits your needs.
- Presented With Quote – In the instance that we have the information required they will reach out to you with a detailed quote. If needed, your appointed charter bus expert may ask for more information.
- Customer Reviews Quote – You will have the opportunity to review your quote and address any issues or concerns regarding your bus trip.
- Charter Bus Proposal – Your bus charter expert will send you a formal proposal with your trip itinerary and details, total costs and the Terms & Conditions for the order. Once you accept the proposal online our team will begin to process your order.
- Pay For Your Charter – You will receive an invoice from our accounts receivable department. You can pay for your trip via check, credit card or PayPal.
- 5-7 Days Prior To Travel – Our operations team will go thru a check to make sure your order details are accurate.
- Driver Info – One business day before your trip departs, you will be contacted with your driver information; you will receive the driver’s or dispatch’s information along with their phone number.
- Post Trip Follow Up – after your trip has concluded you will receive a post trip survey. Please take the time to fill this out as it can only help us become better.