Chicago Charter Bus
Bus Rental Chicago
Chicago might be known as “The Windy City,” but it is also a cultural center for the mid-west. It is home to the infamous deep-dish pizza, Sears Tower (also known as the Willis Tower), Navy Pier, the Magnificent Mile, and The BusBank headquarters. What can we say, we have a soft spot for Chicago and a passion for offering this fantastic city professional charter bus rentals for our local residents and out of town visitors.Get a Quote
Charter Bus Rental Chicago
A trip to Chicago offers visitors the chance to experience stunning skyscrapers, a beautiful lakefront, delectable dining options, and world-class shopping, entertainment, and accommodations. The BusBank Chicago account executives are standing-by to help you make your charter bus rental as enjoyable and memory-filled as possible. We offer a variety of charter bus rental solutions that can be customized to your specific needs. As you begin to plan your next tour of Chicago, we invite you to become inspired by the following top destinations. Whether you are planning a corporate retreat, a school field trip, or simply want to have a guide show you all that the city has to offer, The BusBank is ready to exceed all of your charter bus transportation expectations.
- Sears Tower (Willis Tower): This breathtaking skyscraper features picturesque views of Chicago, the lake, and the surrounding suburbs. The best views occur on clear nights, when the city’s skyline is lit up like a million fireflies.
- The Magnificent Mile: This mile-long stretch of Michigan Avenue is a shopper’s heaven. Practically every popular brand and store known to man can be found on the Magnificent Mile.
- Lincoln Park Zoo and Shedd Aquarium: The Lincoln Park Zoo is free of charge and open 365 days a year. It is the perfect destination for both the young and old, as well as school trips or a corporate family-friendly event. The Shedd Aquarium is the world’s largest indoor aquarium. Be prepared to take a camera, so that you can capture stunning photographs of over 8,000 different aquatic animal species.
- Chicago Museums: Chicago offers some of the best museums in the world. They are stunning both for the vast amount of knowledge that is stored behind their walls, as well as the amazing architecture that adorns their outer walls. A few of the top museums include: Art Institute of Chicago, Field Museum of Natural History, Museum of Science and Industry, and the Adler Planetarium.
- Corporate Transportation: Renting a tour bus is the perfect way to start your corporate event off right. We offer worry-free, enjoyable, and on-time travel accommodations for multi-destination outings, daily employee shuttle services, and hotel, airport, or event transportation.
- Sports Team Travel: BusBank offers private, luxury buses that are perfect for transporting a professional sports team and all of their gear. We have worked with the: NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, NPSL, NCAA, and various local leagues across North America. We have also worked with a number of local Chicago sports teams. The next time that your team needs to travel to Chicago, be sure to keep our secure, tinted windows, locked storage units, and catered bus transportation services in mind.
- Educational Travel and Field Trips: We offer a convenient, reliable, and comfortable travel bus for school trips to any Chicago destination. Forgo the hassle of trying to keep track of students as they attempt to transition from one Chicago metra-line to another. Bus transportation offers students a chance to see new parts of Chicago, and gives the chaperones a chance to impart new knowledge on their students.
- Weddings and Family Outings: Each month we exceed the expectations of hundreds of families. The BusBank is readily equipped to help you and your bridal party travel throughout the city for the perfect wedding-day photo opportunities. No one wants to miss the “I do’s,” and so we do everything in our power to make sure that each family member has an enjoyable and memorable experience.