Visit Anaheim, CA
By Brandon Dudley May 17, 2011
This one’s for all those west of the Mississippi… (and those that realize it’s worth the drive, no matter where you live).
Craving some some face-time with Mickey Mouse or Minnie? If transportation costs to Florida’s Disney World rival airline tickets to Japan, then you may be better off heading to Mickey’s western stomping grounds. Head to Disneyland in Anaheim, CA.
Hankering to watch some live baseball, but a little far from New York or Boston? No sweat. Head to Angel Stadium in Anaheim, CA.
And, as if you needed more convincing, here’s why Anaheim, CA is a top business and pleasure destination for young and old alike:
- …is home to the Anaheim Convention Center – a state of the art facility known for hosting the Winter NAMM Show, BlizzCon, and the Anime Expo.
- …features the Honda Center – an indoor sports arena that is home to the NHL Anaheim Ducks. The Honda Center is also known for holding World Wrestling Entertainment events.
- …includes the City National Grove of Anaheim – a live music venue that has featured artists such as Panic! at the Disco, Rob Zombie, The Fab Four, Marilyn Manson and Paramore.
- …boasts the Disneyland resort – a world renowned resort known for the Disneyland Park and the Disney California Adventure Park. Disneyland resort also contains the Downtown Disney District – an area with outdoor dining, shopping and entertainment (including ESPN Zone and House of Blues).
- …features the Angel Stadium of Anaheim – known as “The Big A”, the Angel Stadium of Anaheim hosted the 1967, 1989 and 2010 MLB All-Star Games.
- …is home to the Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim Major League Baseball Team – winner of the 2002 World Series Championship
The BusBank’s Charter Bus Rentals are the best hassle-free solution for all your group travel needs. Cost-efficient. Professional Service. Reliable drivers. Contact an account executive to plan your Anaheim trip itinerary today!