Ontario, Canada is a beautiful portion of North America that is simply perfect for a bus tour any time of the year. The BusBank has helped to organize countless charter bus and day excursions throughout this stunning area. In order to help you become inspired for your next trip or throughout Ontario, we have gathered together a few of the top places to visit.
- Niagara Falls: Niagara Falls is an awe-inspiring spot that allows visitors the opportunity to experience the raw power of nature. Each second 739,682 gallons of Niagara River water roars over the edge of Horseshoe Falls and plummets to a violent pool that is located approximately 13 stories below.
- Ottawa: From the regal buildings of Parliament Hill to the winding Ottawa River, this beautiful capital area is a must-see on any trip to Ontario. Tours of gothic government buildings, enriching museums, and scenic walkways are just a few of the places that can be enjoyed in Ottawa. If you are in the mood for visiting during a festival, it is best to check out the Canadian Tulip Festival or the Winterlude Festival, when the downtown portion of the Rideau Canal is turned into the ‘world’s largest skating rink.’
- Take a Bus Tour Around the Lakes: Did you know that Ontario is as large as France and Spain combined? That’s right this beautiful section of land offers panoramic views of mountains, lakes, forests, and breathtaking wilderness. A beautiful tour of the lake area will be sure to include a drive through Lake Superior Provincial Park and Sleeping Giant Provincial Park.
- Tour Canadian Wine Country: Ontario is the home of one of Canada’s major wine regions. There are delicious vineyards located on the Niagara Peninsula. A trip along the Wine Trail will certainly give Napa Valley a run for its money.
Travel Groups that Can Benefit from The BusBank Ontario Charter Bus Service(s)
The BusBank’s Ontario charter bus account executives are standing by to help you plan your next tour of this great area. Our number one goal is to ensure that you have an enjoyable and on-time arrival to your Ontario destination(s).
- Corporate Transportation: Renting a bus for corporate travel is the perfect transportation solution. We offer travel accommodations for multi-destination outings, daily employee shuttle services, and hotel, airport, or event transportation. So, sit-back and relax as your next corporate outing goes off without a hitch.
- Sports Team Travel: BusBank offers private, luxury busses that are perfect for transporting a professional sports team and all of their gear. The next time that your team needs to travel outside of the prying media eyes, be sure to keep our secure, tinted windows, locked storage units, and catered bus transportation services in mind.
- Educational Travel and Field Trips: The BusBank provides convenient,reliable, and comfortable travel bus solutions for school trips to any Ontario destination. Whether you are interested in taking your students on an overnight trip or simply want to enjoy one of the many Ontario parks, The BusBank is here to make sure that the entire group arrives on-time.
- Weddings and Family Outings: Each month we exceed the expectations of hundreds of families. No need to worry about traffic jams on your special day, The BusBank drivers are well-equipped to navigate to any Ontario destination. We are ready to help make your wedding day as stress free as possible, as you and your bridal party travel throughout the area for the perfect wedding day photo opportunities.
Did you have another group travel opportunity in mind? If so, simply contact The BusBank with your custom charter request. Whether you need an executive coach, deluxe motor coach, sleeper coach, mini-bus, school bus, or even a trolley, The BusBank can provide you with the perfect Ontario bus transportation solutions.