Georgia is a beautiful state to visit by bus. From stunning nature vistas in Tallulah Falls to the thriving city of Atlanta, Georgia is truly a must-visit state. Luckily for you, The BusBank offers world-class bus tours throughout the entire state. We specialize in bus rentals, bus charters, and tour bus rentals that will take you to the top Georgia destinations. In order to help you prepare for your next bus trip, we have gathered together a few fun facts about this great state!
Fun Facts and Travel Destinations in Georgia
Did you know that Georgia is home to beautiful animal sanctuaries, thousands of acres of natural canals, vibrant cities, and an abundance of Southern Hospitality? That’s right, Georgia has a vibrant history, which makes it a popular destination for both domestic and international travelers.
- Cumberland Island National Seashore holds the ruins to Dungeness, one of the awe-inspiring Carnegie estates. Today, wild horses can be spotted grazing amongst the dunes and frolicking in the water.
- The Okefenokee Swamp has over 400,000 acres of canals. This wildlife sanctuary is the home to hundreds of species of fauna, birds, and other endangered wildlife.
- Gainesville, Georgia is the Chicken Capital of the World. In fact, in Gainesville it is illegal to eat chicken with a fork.
- Georgia is the largest state east of the Mississippi River.
- The popular beverage Coca-Cola was invented in Atlanta, Georgia by Dr. John S. Pemberton on May 1886.
- Georgia is a state that is prime with history. In fact, the world’s largest sculpture is located on the face of Stone Mountain and depicts the figures of: Stonewall Jackson, Jefferson Davis, and Robert E. Lee and his horse Traveler.
Taking a bus tour throughout the entire state of Georgia can be an eye-opening experience. However, traveling to only a few destinations can also be a thrilling adventure. To help you plan your next day trip or week-long travel excursion, The BusBank has gathered together a list of must-see Georgia destinations.
- Atlanta, Georgia: The BusBank has account executives whom specialize in Atlanta charter bus rentals and tours. We will help you to plan shuttle bus transportation to and from your hotel, a bus tour of the beautiful downtown, as well as offering advice on the best ways to travel to Atlanta landmarks, convention centers, and popular seasonal events. While traveling to Atlanta you should be sure to take a moment to visit Bellwood Quarry, which was popularized in a popular scene from Walking Dead. Other popular Atlanta, Georgia destinations include: Olympic Centennial Park, Civil War Museum, Georgia Aquarium, Underground Atlanta, Atlanta Botanical Garden, and Six Flags Over Georgia.
- Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain, Georgia: This breathtaking resort features over 14,000 acres and attracts over a million visitors per year. You will be amazed at how quickly all of your worries can seamlessly vanish when you enter into this beautiful oasis
- Brasstown Bald, Georgia: Did you know that Brasstown Bald is the highest point in Georgia? It offers a stunning view of the Appalachian Mountains. If you are interested in touring throughout the Appalachian Mountains, please contact a member of The BusBank team, so that they can guide you on choosing the right bus rental option.
Travel Groups that Can Benefit from The BusBank Georgia Charter Bus Service(s)
No matter whether you are traveling as a small group of family and friends, or planning a corporate retreat, The BusBank can meet your specific Georgia travel needs.
- Corporate Transportation: The BusBank offers multi-destination corporate outings and daily employee shuttle services. Let us help you plan for any level of corporate travel.
- Sports Team Travel: BusBank offers private, luxury busses that are perfect for transporting a high school, college, or professional sports team and all of their gear. Many of our busses feature tinted windows and locked storage units. We have worked with the: NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, NPSL, NCAA, and various local leagues across North America.
- Educational Travel and Field Trips: We offer a convenient, reliable, and comfortable travel bus for school trips to both the United States and Canada. With a bus trip your students can enjoy the local destinations, build friendships, and enjoy an educational, yet fun out of the classroom experience.
- Weddings and Family Outings: Each month we exceed the expectations of hundreds of families. No one wants to miss the “I do’s,” and so we do everything in our power to make sure that each family member has a worry-free, enjoyable, and memorable experience.
Did you have another group travel opportunity in mind? If so, simply contact The BusBank with your custom charter request. Whether you need an executive coach, deluxe motor coach, sleeper coach, mini-bus, school bus, or even a trolley, The BusBank can provide you with the perfect Georgia bus transportation solution.