Ohio was made a state much earlier than others in the Midwest. It was made an official state in the year 1803. Ohio is the 34th most extensive state in the US and is the 7th most populous which makes the population density very high.
There are many reasons why Ohio is important and worth traveling to. Ohio is economically vital because it serves as a geographical gateway between the Midwest and the Northeast. This is significant as it means that all ground traffic has to go through Ohio in order to reach either side, which translates to a significant amount of revenue for the state.
Ohio is known for being the home to many influential people. It was the home of the Wright Brothers, first man in space, more presidents than any other state, General Ulysses S. Grant, General William T. Sherman, and the best NBA player of all time, Lebron James. A bountiful landscape, vibrant cities, and numerous historical landmarks make Ohio a fantastic choice for your next bus tour.
The BusBank offers luxury motor coaches, tour buses, and shuttle transportation to and from all of the best Ohio destinations. To learn more about our bus travel services please contact a member of The BusBank team. We would be happy to help you plan your next tour of Ohio, plan a school trip to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, or even take an overnight trip to some of Ohio’s best cities. No matter your travel plans, The BusBank is here to make sure that you have an enjoyable experience that lands you at your destination on-time.
Fun Facts and Top Travel Destinations in Ohio
Whether you are planning a corporate retreat, in need of wedding transportation, or want to take a tour of Ohio, The BusBank is sure to have the perfect travel solution. In case you are in the mood to learn more about Ohio and the best places to visit, we have gathered together a few fun facts and top travel destinations. To learn more about traveling to, from, and in Ohio, please contact one of The BusBank account executives; we would be happy to coordinate your bus travel needs to match your customized itinerary.
- The Cincinnati Reds were the first professional baseball team in the United States.
- Ohio is the leading producer of nursery and greenhouse plants.
- Thomas A. Edison was born in Milan, Ohio. He is also the inventor of the incandescent light bulb, phonograph, and early motion picture camera.
- Cleveland, Ohio is home to the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame.
- In 1833 Oberlin College became the first interracial and co-educational college in the United States. The BusBank has arranged thousands of bus tours to the following destinations. If you need help planning your next Ohio tour, The BusBank is the best option for finding the perfect travel solution to meet you and your group’s specific requirements. From catering services to luxury bus accommodations, our number one goal is to ensure that you have the best possible bus trip, while arriving at your destination.
- Rock and Roll Hall of Fame, Cleveland, Ohio: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame is a popular destination for any aged music lover. The museum offers a historical look at the most popular artists of the past decades.
- Dayton Aviation Heritage National Historic Park, Dayton, Ohio: The park is dedicated to the infamous Wright Brothers, as well as the writer and poet Paul Laurence Dunbar. Within the park you can find the Wright Cycle Company shop, Paul Laurence Dunbar State Memorial, and the Huffman Prairie Flying Field.
- Hocking Hills State Park, (near) Logan, Ohio: This fantastic park is perfect for a corporate retreat, wedding, tour, or a fun day hiking. Their are hiking trails, caves, cottages, and camping facilities.
- Cedar Point, Sandusky, Ohio: Cedar Point is a popular amusement park. The park features all types of rides, including: roller coasters, carousels, water rides, and small-children friendly rides.
Travel Groups that Can Benefit from The BusBank Ohio Charter Bus Service(s)
The BusBank’s Ohio charter bus account executives are ready to help you plan your next trip to, from, and around the great state of Ohio.
- Corporate Transportation: Whether you are interested in visiting multiple Ohio destinations or simply traveling to one corporate outing, The BusBank has the bus transportation solution that will best fit your travel needs. We offer travel accommodations for multi-destination outings, daily employee shuttle services, and hotel, airport, or event transportation.
- Sports Team Travel: The BusBank has worked with the: NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, NPSL, NCAA, and various local leagues across North America. Our travel solutions for professional sports teams feature: luxurious and secure tour buses, tinted windows, locked storage units, and various catering options.
- Educational Travel and Field Trips: The BusBank provides convenient, reliable, and comfortable travel bus solutions for school trips to any Ohio destination. Our number one goal is to make sure that students arrive on-time and have an enjoyable bus trip to their destination. The BusBank offers school bus rentals for day field trips, tour buses, and sleeper coaches for longer school trips.
- Weddings and Family Outings: Each month we exceed the expectations of hundreds of families. Our drivers are specially prepped to help make your wedding day as stress free as possible, as you and your bridal party travel to and from hotels, airports, and the wedding venue.
Did you have another group travel opportunity in mind? If so, simply contact The BusBank with your custom charter request. Whether you need an executive coach, deluxe motor coach, sleeper coach, mini-bus, school bus, or even a trolley, The BusBank can provide you with the perfect Ohio bus charter solutions.