Massachusetts is a fantastic state to visit during any time of the year. Sunny and warm, or snowy and chilly, this state has something to offer everyone. The BusBank is pleased to announce that we can perfectly arrange your bus travel around to, from, and around Boston, Nantucket, Cape Cod, and other popular MA destinations. Our motor coaches are perfect for taking a winding trip through historic Boston. Interested in having a night out on the town? Try one of our party busses on for size! We even over luxury motor coaches for longer trips across the state.
No matter your travel needs, The BusBank Massachusetts account executives are standing-by to help you find the perfect transportation solution. In order to help you prepare for your next trip to or around Massachusetts, we have gathered together a few fun facts and premier travel destinations that are sure to make any age happy.
Fun Facts and Top Travel Destinations in Massachusetts
Massachusetts is home to beautiful mountain landscapes, top universities and colleges, quaint coastal towns, award-winning sports teams, and fun cities. Here are just a few fun facts to help you and your guests become excited about your upcoming trip!
- In 1897 Boston built the first subway system in the United States.
- There are 552 original documents from the Salem witch trials of 1692. These documents have been preserved and stored by the Peabody Essex Museum.
- The first Thanksgiving Day was celebrated in Plymouth, MA in 1621.
- Milford is home to the world-renowned pink granite, which has adorned museums, government buildings, railroad stations, and monuments since its discover in the 1870s.
- Quincy, MA is home to the first Dunkin Donuts and the first Howard Johnson’s.
But what are fun state facts, without a bit of guidance regarding popular Massachusetts destinations? Read on to discover a few of the top spots that The BusBank has transported tourist groups, school field trips, family reunions, professional sports teams, and corporate retreats to and from.
- Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston, MA: This historic marketplace is located in downtown Boston. There are over 100 nationally recognized retail shops and restaurants that are sure to keep the whole family busy. The marketplace is also filled with amazing architecture and located near historic Boston monuments.
- Freedom Trail, Boston, MA: The 2.5 mile Freedom trail can be traveled on foot or from the seat of a rooftop bus. The brick-lined route will take you to 16 historically important sites throughout the city. The BusBank bus tours are sure to include the Freedom Trail on their tour of historic Boston!
- Nantucket, MA: Nantucket is a sleepy little town that is located in one of the country’s most visited vacation spots. It offers fishing, biking, hiking, museums, and swimming. If you are planning a weekend trip to Nantucket, then The BusBank is just what you need for a relaxing travel solution.
- Cape Cod, MA: Cape Cod, commonly referred to as simply “The Cape” is the perfect place for a relaxing vacation. There are a wide varieties of activities, including: hiking, dining, swimming at sandy white beaches, and whale watching. Be sure to book a luxury bus for your next vacation to Cape Cod; with The BusBank providing your transportation needs, you will never have to drive in beach traffic again.
Travel Groups that Can Benefit from The BusBank Massachusetts Charter Bus Service(s)
The BusBank’s Massachusetts charter bus account executives are standing by to help you plan your next tour of this amazing state.
- Corporate Transportation: We offer travel accommodations for multi-destination outings, daily employee shuttle services, and hotel, airport, or event transportation. So, sit-back and relax as your next corporate outing goes off without a hitch.
- Sports Team Travel: The BusBank has worked with the: NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, NPSL, NCAA, and various local leagues across North America. The next time that your team needs to travel outside of the prying media eyes, be sure to keep our secure, tinted windows, locked storage units, and catered bus transportation services in mind.
- Educational Travel and Field Trips: The BusBank provides convenient, reliable, and comfortable travel bus solutions for school trips to any Massachusetts destination. Whether you are interested in taking your students on a day trip to Boston or an overnight trip to Nantucket, The BusBank has your travel needs covered.
- Weddings and Family Outings: Each month we exceed the expectations of hundreds of families. We are ready to help make your wedding day as stress free as possible, as you and your bridal party travel to and from hotels, airports, and the wedding venue.
Did you have another group travel opportunity in mind? If so, simply contact The BusBank with your custom charter request. Whether you need an executive coach, deluxe motor coach, sleeper coach, mini-bus, school bus, or even a trolley, The BusBank can provide you with the perfect Massachusetts bus charter solutions.