Alaska, also known as the United States’ Last Frontier, is an incredibly beautiful state that offers visitors a glimpse into an untamed landscape. The BusBank provides bus transportation services between the major Alaskan cities, as well as popular destinations. Traveling by bus is an affordable way to see Alaska’s pristine terrain and abundant wildlife.
When you travel by bus throughout Alaska, you have the opportunity to see an amazing oasis, including:
- The Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) can be seen an average of 243 days per year in FairBanks.
- There are over 3 Million lakes in Alaska.
- 33,000 miles of coastline, 29 volcanoes, and countless animals can be seen from one of the seats of The BusBank’s buses.
Travel Groups that Can Benefit from The BusBank Alaska Charter Bus Service(s)
The BusBank’s Alaska charter bus account executives are ready to help you plan your next trip to the Last Frontier.
- Corporate Transportation: We offer travel accommodations for multi-destination outings, daily employee shuttle services, and hotel, airport, or event transportation.
- Sports Team Travel: Our sports travel solutions for any-sized sports teams feature: luxurious and secure tour buses, tinted windows, locked storage units, and various catering options.
- Educational Travel and Field Trips: The BusBank provides convenient, reliable, and comfortable travel bus solutions for school trips to various Alaska destinations.
- Weddings and Family Outings: We help make your wedding day as stress free as possible, as you and your bridal party travel to and from hotels, airports, and the wedding venue.
Did you have another group travel opportunity in mind? If so, simply contact The BusBank with your custom charter request. Whether you need an executive coach, deluxe motor coach, sleeper coach, mini-bus, school bus, or even a trolley, The BusBank can provide you with the perfect Alaska bus charter solutions.