Tips For Those Heading To The Women’s March On Washington
As the Women’s March on Washington rapidly approaches the BusBank just wanted to offer a few friendly reminders to all of those who will be using our services while attending the rally and march on January 19th 2019.
With the mass influx of visitors expected to visit Washington D.C. over the next few days we advise you to please review the following tips to ensure that you have a smooth and enjoyable trip;
– Group leaders please double check that you have an up to date itinerary and the correct driver contact information.
– Please be sure to orchestrate pickup details with the driver for after the march has ended.
– Reconfirm that you have established an early check-in at your driver’s hotel in necessary.
– Remember to be patient, the influx of buses and people is sure to cause some traffic slowdowns.
– You may leave personal belongings on the bus however; the BusBank is not liable for lost or stolen items.
– While alcohol is permitted on the bus please respect our no glass policy and remove all trash items from the vehicle when you disembark.
If you have any questions for us please feel free to reach out to your customer service rep or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Lastly, for any questions or concerns that pertain to the rally and march itself please view their official page.
Still need to book a bus? It’s not too late!