BusBank’s Spring Break Series – Partygoers
Welcome to our Spring Break Travel Blog Series! Within this blog series we will highlight key locations and activities for Spring Breakers of all types and ages! If you are looking to go on a spring break trip to party, read on!
If this dreary winter has got you down then you’re not alone (most of us spend our time hiding from the cold and dreaming of warm weather). This year, make sure you do more than just hibernate through the cold months though. Spring break is around the corner and with a little preemptive planning your 2011 trip can be one for the record books. If you’re trying to find the best spring break parties and hot spots then look no further. Grab your crew and check out these destinations:
* Panama City, Florida. Over 27 miles of beautiful beach and a reputation for hosting some of the best spring break blowouts makes Panama City a no-brainer for spring break party-goers. Temperatures are usually in the 70’s during the day, but you’ll want to pack a sweater at night.
* Miami and South Beach, Florida. Miami and South Beach are fast becoming Panama City’s biggest competition. Bordered by the Biscayne Bay and the Atlantic, South Beach is known for its club scene. Miami Beach, on the other hand, is a little more laid back.
* South Padre Island, Texas. Know for being cost-efficient and casual, South Padre Island boasts hundreds of miles of beach and plays host to dozens of water sporting events and competitions.
* Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. All-day parties make Myrtle Beach a favorite among southern college students. Golf courses, water parks, bars, clubs, and casinos are all part of Myrtle Beach’s endless entertainment scene.
* Nassau, New Providence Island. Breathtaking beaches and a booming gambling industry (for those 18 and up) are just part of Nassau’s appeal. Nassau is also known for its championship golf courses, Bahamian architecture, and dinner cruises.
* Lake Havasu, Arizona. Lake Havasu is a must for the serious party-goer. The night life is full of action and many of the bars and clubs offer gorgeous views of the Colorado River (some parties can be found on the water).
* San Diego, California. It’s all-day-play in San Diego. Mild weather, a thriving club scene, and beachfront bonfires make San Diego a top choice for spring break revelers.
It’s never too early to start prepping for your 2011 spring break trip. Make sure to save up plenty of money before you go. Build up that tan. Work on those abs. Contact an account executive at The BusBank to ensure that your spring break transportation is cost-efficient and reliable. With Charter Bus Rentals you’ll get to your destination in style and comfort.