The Northwest Territories of Canada can be found north of the 60th parallel. This region is mostly comprised of the Mackenzie Mountains in the west and tundra regions to the east. Visiting the region during the summer months provides visitors with a chance to experience the phenomenon of a land where the sun barely sets. However, during the winter months almost the entire day is shroud in darkness. Even with extreme weather conditions, the Northwest Territories are home to some beautiful bus travel destinations.
- Nahanni National Park Reserve: Nahanni National Park Reserve is one of the treasures of northern Canada. It is home to the Nahanni River, Virginia Falls, and the hot springs.
- Yellowknife: As the capital of the Northwest Territories, Yellowknife represents a mixture of old historical buildings, art, cultural institutions, and and a bustling community life. This old gold town is must-see destination for any tourists.
- Great Bear Lake: Great Bear Lake is the eighth largest lake in the world. Throughout eight months of the year it is covered in a thick layer of ice. The shores of the lake are teaming with wildlife, including the grizzly bears, elk, and a wide variety of birds.
Travel Groups that Can Benefit from The BusBank Northwest Territories Charter Bus Service(s)
The BusBank’s Northwest Territories charter bus account executives are ready to help you plan your next trip.
- Corporate Transportation: We provide bus transportation services for multi-destination outings, daily employee shuttle services, and hotel, airport, or event transportation.
- Sports Team Travel: Our sports travel solutions for professional, college, or local sports teams feature: luxurious and secure tour buses, tinted windows, locked storage units, and various catering options.
- Educational Travel and Field Trips: The BusBank provides convenient, and comfortable travel bus solutions for school trips to a multitude of fun Northwest Territories destinations.
- Weddings and Family Outings: We help make your wedding day as stress free as possible with on-time, reliable, and comfortable wedding bus shuttle services.
Did you have another group travel opportunity in mind? If so, simply contact The BusBank with your custom charter request. Whether you need an executive coach, deluxe motor coach, sleeper coach, mini-bus, school bus, or even a trolley, The BusBank can provide you with the perfect Northwest Territories bus charter solutions.