Country Music Fest in Nashville
From June 9th through the 12th the attention of all die-hard country music fans will be focused on one thing: The 2011 CMA Music Festival. Held annually in Nashville, Tennessee, the four day festival features over 400 performers and regularly draws attendance numbers of over 100,000. This year, performances by Brad Paisley, Lady Antebellum, Keith Urban, Martina McBride, Rascal Flatts, Miranda Lambert, Sheryl Crow, and many other country artists will rock the main stage at LP Field. Other artists, including Steel Magnolia, Heidi Newfield, Crystal Bowersox, Billy Ray Cyrus, and The Bellamy Brothers, will perform at the Chevrolet Riverfront Stage.
Intrigued? Check out these reasons why the 2011 CMA Music Festival is the perfect destination for your next group outing:
- For the past five festivals, CMA has donated a portion of proceeds to help fund school music programs. You and your friends get to listen to amazing live music. Kids get to learn music in school. Win-win!
- 2011 marks the 40th anniversary of CMA’s Fan Fair festival. So you can count on this year’s performances to be extra exciting.
- CMA partners with hotels and other local events to create special ticket packages. If you make use of these ticket bundles you can end up saving a buck and gaining access to special attractions. (Check out the Visit Music City website for more details.)
- The CMA Music Festival offers special autograph signings and fan photo lines during concerts. Perfect for meeting and photographing your favorite performers!
- Exclusive merchandise and apparel is available at the festival. Several merchandise booths are at Riverfront Park, the Nashville Convention Center, and LP field. As a bonus, all merchandise locations accept major credit cards.
Make sure to plan your CMA trip soon! Contact The BusBank to learn how Charter Bus Rentals are the most cost-efficient and reliable way to travel. Schedule a charter bus for your group, pack your bags, and you’ll be good to go!