New York City, also known as: NYC, The Big Apple, The City That Never Sleeps, and The City So Nice They Named It Twice (New York, New York) is home to over eight million residents and over 48 million yearly visitors. This infamous city has been the inspiration for musical classics such as Frank Sinatra’s “New York, New York,” Jay Z and Alicia Keys “Empire State of Mind,” and Lou Reed’s “Walk on the Wild Side.” Whether you are walking through its busy streets, squeezing onto a rush-hour subway car, or taking in all of the sights from the top of a tour bus, NYC is certainly a place that you want to visit at least once in your lifetime. The BusBank specializes in helping hundreds of thousands of visitors experience the hustle and bustle of New York City. Bus rentals, charters, and tour bus rentals are a fantastic way to navigate your way through history, down famous boulevards, and through the city that never sleeps. The five boroughs of New York: Manhattan, The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island, all have something unique to offer residents. Read on to discover top destination spots and a few hidden gems.
New York City Bus Tour DestinationsThe BusBank is perfectly situated to take you just about anywhere in NYC. Do you need hotel shuttle bus transportation for a wedding or large event? Perhaps you want to tour the city from the seats of a double-decker bus? Or, maybe you need transportation to and from an exciting game at Yankee Stadium? No matter your bus transportation needs, The BusBank is here to make sure that your entire group enjoys a comfortable, and awe-inspiring trip through New York City. Whether you are planning a corporate retreat or are planning a visit from across the ocean, we have gathered together a few must-see destinations.
- Take in the NYC Skyline: There are several ways to take your breath away with the views of The Big Apple’s skyline. A 1,050 feet elevator ride to the 86th floor observation deck of the Empire State Building will give you an unobstructed, 360-degree of the city below. In case you want to see the Empire State Building from afar, we recommend a trip to the Top of the Rock, home to NBC Studios.
- Take a Double-Decker Bus Ride in Central Park: Central Park has been the backdrop for many famous scenes, including: “Enchanted,” “When Harry Met Sally,” “Serendipity,” and “Portrait of Jennie.” A bus tour through Central Park will offer you a chance to take beautiful pictures while enjoying a beautiful oasis that is nestled in the heart of one of the world’s busiest cities.
- Times Square: While Central Park offers a chance to relax, Times Square offers the thrilling adventure of seeing the throbbing heart of NYC. Taking a bus tour of Times Square offers a few of infamous Broadway, shining billboards, and the possibility of a celebrity spotting or two. The BusBank drivers are specially trained to navigate through the bustling crowds and honking cabs, so that you can have the best possible visit of this iconic NYC area.
- 9/11 Memorial: The 9/11 Memorial is open daily from 7:30am to 9:00pm. The memorial is a place for quite reflection and remembrance. It is a stunning reminder of both tragic loss and humanity’s resilience.
- Bronx Zoo: The Bronx Zoo is a fun place to visit for both the young and the old. Throughout the year, The BusBank perfectly orchestrates trips to and from the Bronx Zoo. A trip to the Bronx Zoo is like taking a trip down memory lane to the moment when you first saw “lions, tigers, and bears (oh my).”
Fun NYC FactsWe said it once and we’ll say it again, NYC is a fantastic place to visit. In keeping with this theme, we have gathered together a few fun facts that are sure to peak your interest and make you want to visit (or perhaps re-visit) the city that never sleeps.
- Did you know that NYC has 722 miles of subway track?
- NYC was the first capital of the United States.
- Joseph C. Gayetty, of NYC, invented toilet paper in 1857.
- The first U.S. pizzeria was opened by Gennaro Lombardi in 1895 in NYC.
- The BusBank offers transportation services and bus rental trips for any sized party. We offer an in-depth knowledge of NYC’s traffic, roadways, conventions, seasonal events, and landmarks. We use this knowledge to help you create memories that will last a lifetime.
Travel Groups that Can Benefit from The BusBank New York City Charter Bus Service(s)The BusBank’s New York City charter bus account executives are standing by to help you plan your next tour of this great city. Our number one goal is to ensure that you have an enjoyable, and on-time arrival to your NYC destination(s).
- Corporate Transportation: Renting a bus for corporate travel is the perfect transportation solution for a city that never seems to stop moving. We offer travel accommodations for multi-destination outings, daily employee shuttle services, and hotel, airport, or event transportation
- Sports Team Travel: BusBank offers private, luxury busses that are perfect for transporting a professional sports team and all of their gear. We have worked with the: NFL, NHL, NBA, MLB, NPSL, NCAA, and various local leagues across North America. The next time that your team needs to travel to NYC, be sure to keep our secure, tinted windows, locked storage units, and catered bus transportation services in mind.
- Educational Travel and Field Trips: We offer a convenient, and comfortable travel bus for school trips to any NYC destination. Forgo the hassle of trying to keep track of students on the busy NYC subways, and instead enjoy a hassle-free tour bus rental.
- Weddings and Family Outings: Each month we exceed the expectations of hundreds of families. No one wants to miss the “I do’s,” and so we do everything in our power to make sure that each family member has an enjoyable, and memorable experience. The BusBank is readily equipped to help you and your bridal party travel throughout the city for the perfect wedding-day photo opportunities.
Top Places around New York
Bus charters in New York have a lot of great locations to visit. You should grab a group and charter a bus to view these places.